What's new

Bed, Bath and Beyond

I went over to Bed, Bath and Beyond last week-end and found some excellent deals. If anyone has Bed, Bath and Beyond in their area. The store was selling Wilkerson Sword double edge pack of five for .99. Don't know if this is chain wide or just a local sale.

I went over to Bed, Bath and Beyond last week-end and found some excellent deals. If anyone has Bed, Bath and Beyond in their area. The store was selling Wilkerson Sword double edge pack of five for .99. Don't know if this is chain wide or just a local sale.

I think our local BB&B has a new section that is somehow affiliated with the Harmon's beauty supply chain. It seems to have really increased the selection for us wetshavers.

Is this a chain store that can get me the supplies that I use on a regular basis? Never heard of Harmon before.

Is this a chain store that can get me the supplies that I use on a regular basis? Never heard of Harmon before.

I've only seen actual Harmon stores when I lived in Jersey. My impression so far is that they tend to carry more along the lines of William's, Pinaud, Gillette, Palmolive etc (I guess I think of them as drug store shaving products.) For me, I tend more towards products like Taylor's, which they don't carry.

Top Bottom