What's new

SCS Hydro splash

Is this new? I hadn't noticed it on the SCS website before. It looks very intriguing for those of us with sensitive skin, especially once the weather gets a little warmer - I'm always on the lookout for splashes my face can actually tolerate. Does anyone have any feedback?

I use it all the time.

It is the most nourishing splash she puts out I think. It has more "extra" to it than the other alcohol splashes. More Aloe juice I guess.

Hydro is her best splash. The scent is clean menthol like.

So, you get a little burn from the alcohol, which is fleeting and then the protection to your face afterward without being sticky.

Highly recommended.

This is an absolutely fantastic product for those who can't handle the high alcohol aftershave after a towel pat. It really moisturizes the face with a little burn up front.

I should have picked it up with my order this week. It looks yummy but I love a good sting.

The Hydro still has that wonderful SCS trademark sting that is common among all their splashes. My face looks awesome after using this through the day. This is my current favorite aftershave! It's Sue's gift to me, if you will.

You're definitely missing out if you don't at the minimum buy a sample of this. Although the full size bottle is very nice looking - and of course a fantastic price point.

Top Bottom