What's new

Lucien, Reporting for Duty

Hello, all.

I've been lurking here for the past two weeks or so. While i'm no noob to wetshaving, i have already learned new things since finding this site.

I hope to be able to fit in with and contribute to your community.

:biggrin:

Welcome Lucien! You have arrived at a great source of shaving information. Post your experiences, questions, and opinions, and watch just how well you fit in with this group.

That forum members often have a very wide variety of experience with wet shaving. I am rather new to the whole process. Enjoy.

Welcome, Lucien!

Good to have you here on B&B! Jump right in... the atmosphere is great here!

What's your shaving pleasure... DE, Straight, brush, soaps/creams, blades? Inquiring minds need to know this stuff! There might be something that you've had great experience with that we'll NEED! :cool:

chop-chop

Bruce, I see that you're into Mama Bear soaps, I recently received a Mama Bear Old Spice one as a gift. Which ones do you have from Mama Bear if I may ask?

Jeff

Welcome, Lucien!

Good to have you here on B&B! Jump right in... the atmosphere is great here!

What's your shaving pleasure... DE, Straight, brush, soaps/creams, blades? Inquiring minds need to know this stuff! There might be something that you've had great experience with that we'll NEED! :cool:

chop-chop

My poison's would have to be my Merkur Futur and a good shave soap, i.e. QED.

I did forum members know an incredible amount about the whole process and can and will help if asked. Forum members helped me a great deal, now I am returning the favor.

Bruce, I see that you're into Mama Bear soaps, I recently received a Mama Bear Old Spice one as a gift. Which ones do you have from Mama Bear if I may ask?

Jeff

Jeff,

I have Mysore Sandalwood (my favorite! :biggrin: ) and Ylang, Ylang. It was VERY difficult to pick only two. I wanted one that was essential oils only... and, the other cosmetic grade fragrance oils. There are a few other "must haves", but I have to resist... for now... as, I may be moving out of the country, soon. So, keeping it simple was/is a necessity... for now! :wink:

chop-chop

Lucien;

A hearty welcome to the group, and post when you can to share experiences and knowledge. There are a lot of great guys (and girls) here and you will enjoy it.

BobS

Top Bottom