What's new

Amazon gift certificate, what brush to get

I have a 25 dollar certificate at amazon, looking to buy a great brush, have an Edwin badger, and an art of shaving from their large starter set. Looking to get a really nice brush (silver tip maybe) but can't find a rooney etc on amazon.

Which brushes would you recommend from amazon, please include links if possible.

Thanks

I have a 25 dollar certificate at amazon, looking to buy a great brush, have an Edwin badger, and an art of shaving from their large starter set. Looking to get a really nice brush (silver tip maybe) but can't find a rooney etc on amazon.

Which brushes would you recommend from amazon, please include links if possible.

Thanks

Well, my answer depends in part on how much more you're willing to pay above the $25 GC. Here's my specific vote, coming in at $80 + shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/Omega-Green-Badger-Shaving-Brush/dp/B000GERO54/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1263750660&sr=8-15

The Omega 6215 is a luxuriously soft slivertip badger brush (some would say better for creams, but mine--now PIFed to a good friend--was absolutely fine with soaps, too). I've seen more than one brush stockpiler suggest Omega makes the softest Silvertips. Come to think of it, when I can convince myself (and my wife) that I "need" a new brush, I really need to replace this one!

The rest of my answer would depend on the kind of hair you're looking for. Since you said silvertip, it made my recommendation easy (the Omega was my vote, even before I scanned through all the available options). Generally, though, of the four pages of brushes I found with a quick search for "shaving brushes", I'd go with one of the Omegas.

Last edited:
The omega sounds good, I am probably looking to spend 75 dollars (so 100 brush is probably the budget +\-

Top Bottom