What's new

CVS trac 2 blades?

I dont have a nearby walmart so I picked up some Trac 2 blades from CVS - anyone know how these compare to Personna blades?

I dont have a nearby walmart so I picked up some Trac 2 blades from CVS - anyone know how these compare to Personna blades?

I don't have a CVS nearby, but there are not that many factories that actually made blades, so these are probably either re-branded Personna's, or Dorcos (which will be marketed as dual fit cartridges; able to be used with both the Trac II, and Atra).

Dollar General sells the Dorco dual fit carts, and I found them to be perfectly acceptable. :tongue_sm

I don't have a CVS nearby, but there are not that many factories that actually made blades, so these are probably either re-branded Personna's, or Dorcos (which will be marketed as dual fit cartridges; able to be used with both the Trac II, and Atra).

Dollar General sells the Dorco dual fit carts, and I found them to be perfectly acceptable. :tongue_sm

Thanks!

Look at the back of the packaging on the CVS blades. If it says "American Safety Razor Co." they are re-branded Personna's.

Interestingly I tried the Walmart Twin blades this morning. Used the cheap Bump Fighther Handle. Overall? Yuck! Reminded me why I went to a DE in the first place - too much tugging/tearing.

I think it is quite likely that they are the personnas. Walgreens blades, and razors, are just that. We don't get CVS here though so I don't know, maybe not.

Look at the back of the packaging on the CVS blades. If it says "American Safety Razor Co." they are re-branded Personna's.

Interestingly I tried the Walmart Twin blades this morning. Used the cheap Bump Fighther Handle. Overall? Yuck! Reminded me why I went to a DE in the first place - too much tugging/tearing.

I bought the Walmart Twin blades and nicked my neck twice with two different carts. Ive never cut myself with the Gilette Good News disposables. Anyone else have bad experiences with the Walmart Twin II carts?

Top Bottom