What's new

Who won the Double Ring on ebay

I was surprised it went for $211 + $7.50 shipping
It is a 1904, a few days ago the seller told me the ser# is 33091

Last edited:
Wow, that's a pretty penny and a pretty razor... It's too rich for my blood, but I have a suspicion that the culprit may yet rear his head here.

A little too rich for me, but if I did not already have a one in my collection, I might have gone for it, too.

I looked . . . and decided that continued wedded bliss was dependent on my ability to turn the page . . .

Hope someone here got it and will hug it, love it, squeeze it, and call it George. :001_rolle

I was going to grab it and was willing to go higher but decided against it because it was too nice. I want a double ring to pull apart and modify. That one was too nice to disect. If anyone has one with a cracked barrel or a lot of wear, let me know.

I guess my chances of getting one of these depend on the proverbial guy at a flea market who doesn't know what he's got.

I was watching it, but there is just no way I could justify spending that kind of money. I'm pretty determined to find one in the "wild" (i.e. antique shop). Finds like that are much more satisfying than ebay and much more affordable.

Not me. Didn't even see it (like I said, been slowing down). But the price doesn't surprise me. In line with what I paid for two of mine on eBay. And it looks really nice (the case not in as good a shape as mine, but mine are 1905's, don't have a 1904 yet). Price is around what I'd have paid.

Mea culpa...

It's mine!!! :w00t::w00t:

OK, honest opinions please. Did I play the fool and pay too much?

I checked the BST threads to try and find a fair price, but no luck.

I just had to have one!

I don't think you overpaid . . . don't see those every day, you know!!

Congrats on that beauty - hope it is all that it looks to be!!

Top Bottom