What's new

Boots Twin Blade System Swivel Head Razor

I have been thinking about purchasing this because I need something I can carry on planes for trips with no checked luggage, and it happens to be cheap.

Does anyone have any experience with it or know who makes the blades?

Thanks,

-Andy

Looks to be an Atra clone with......vitamin E enriched blades :huh:
***? :lol:
Wp

The strip must be "enriched". My only experience with carts was a Gillette Sensor Excel. This "system" is half the cost, though. Just wondering if that means half as good. The Sensor Excel wasn't bad. Just relatively expensive. Although, I'll likely only go through 6 or so cartridges a year.

-Andy

Last edited:
I bet it is pretty good for a cartridge and blades should be cheap enough and easy to find.
Wp

Blades are available at Boots too, and they're cheap. I was hoping to find a Trac II, but I wanted something readily available. Just looked up Trac II blades, and the Boots carts are about 1/3 the cost of a Trac II cart. Decision made.

As an aside, I actually have my dad's old Gillette Trac II handle stored away somewhere in the US. I got that about 10 years ago, along with his soap mug, two wooden handled shaving brushes, and a shaving brush/razor stand. My mom gave him all that sometime in the early 80's. I stored all that stuff away before I got into wet shaving. My dad now uses an electric, and I can't convert him. Que sera.

-Andy

Last edited:
Top Bottom