What's new

New soap maker on the bay?

I haven't tried or heard of them, yet, although the "comes in a plastic cup" part of the whole deal seems a bit underwhelming.

Also, I'm fairly certain you're not supposed to provide links to active Ebay auctions on this site, just as an FYI.

Also, I'm fairly certain you're not supposed to provide links to active Ebay auctions on this site, just as an FYI.

That is a "buy it now", links to those are fine, as they are not an auction.

The lather in the photo is a little less than impressive as well, being very wet, and very airy.

Last edited:
The lather in the photo is a little less than impressive as well, being very wet, and very airy.

Less than impressive is being kind. That lather looks horrible, then again it looks too wet so it could just be operator error. :blink:

So who wants to be a guinea pig? :laugh:

Well, its an amateur photo so by the time he set it up and shot it the lather might have dissipated. People always under rate Williams soap cos it's cheap and old school and compared to the 3T its quite a bit cheaper.

If it works out, it's another source of addiction. I say someone should give it a go.

That is a "buy it now", links to those are fine, as they are not an auction.

Thanks for the clarification. I withdraw my previous concern.

If it works out, it's another source of addiction. I say someone should give it a go.

Why not you? I'll look forward to your review soon! :lol:

It is the greatest soap ever. There is an explosion of lather.

proxy.php

:lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom