What's new

No SotD today... so....

...its been awhile since I've done one-a these :redface:

full

full
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ,

I see normal people have room for clothes , obvious your space has been taken up by something else..so what are you wearing ??? :tongue:

Note to oneself... before telling other people where to stash clothing
what are the 32 tubes or arko doing in your closet.

At least his stash is more orderly than mine. I have soaps, creams, colognes, aftershaves, blades, etc literally all over the house, and in just about every closet!

Jeff

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
...its been awhile since I've done one-a these :redface:

full

full
full
Although you say you have no room to put your B&B brush in your bathroom. It appears that to the right of your Moss Scuttle there seems to be a vacant piece of valuable real estate. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
A place for everthing and everything in it's place. Such organiation. This appears to be an example of a myriad of ADs and the onset of OCD. A fate, I fear, that will befall us all. Mercy.

(nice ensemble)
:a14:

A couple notes:

The Honeybee soap is Sue's new Vanilla Oak (the 2nd part of the label came off the other day). I like it (exceptional shaves), although I think it could use a little less vanilla and a little more oak for my taste. The C&E Soaps are Sandalwood and Nomad.
Some stuff you probably can't see: There's a tube of KMF mint behind the Speick. There'd be another TOBS tube right there in the middle next to the Almond if the cap didn't break on me last week -- that's the Eton College that I put in the small Gladware container up on top of the PdP soap on the 3rd shelf.
I use a TOBS tube box laid on its side to raise the back row of tubes.
I can't believe I have 11 razors. You can just barely see the knob, but on the left side of the right picture begins my Hoffritz Slant, followed by 3 Parkers and my 40s Gold "fat handle" Tech. Left to right on the other picture are my Merkur Gold Slant, 40's Gold "knobby" Tech, 40's SS, 40's "fat handle" silver Tech, Fatboy Adj, and my trusty Parker 90R.
I've also got a ton of miscellaneous samples and travel crap shoved up in the corner in the left picture (that Quality Inn shampoo is awesome -- it smells just like an orange creamsicle -- I just had to steal some)

johnniegold said:
Although you say you have no room to put your B&B brush in your bathroom. It appears that to the right of your Moss Scuttle there seems to be a vacant piece of valuable real estate. :smile:
Yeah... I thought about that. Only problem is that's actually the top of my toilet tank. As I live alone and am currently happily single, I'm not much of a "leave the lid down" kind of guy. I cringe at the thought of getting clumsy and accidentally knocking a brush off the tank and into the bowl, so that's why I think its going to go into the cabinet with the rest of them. :wink:

Top Bottom