What's new

new delivery

in a serendipitous event,on the same day i joined this forum a box was delivered to my door.a box containing a shipment of colognes.since walgreens stopped carrying florida water i had to look online for more. I ended up using indioproducts.com who had reasonable prices,so i ordered a variety of items----murray and lanman's florida water,kananga water and orange blossom cologne and as a lark on other members rec's crusellas tobacco cologne. well florida water is my favorite for the last few years and i'm sure many are familiar with it.the orange blossom, have not tried it yet but really not much orange scent.i hope it smells better on my skin.the kananga water is sweet smelling,pleasant and was immediately claimed by my wife.(lol)I just tried the crusellas tobacco and well...i'm not sure of it.i was expecting more of a pipe tobacco smell instead there is a clean,almost soapy scent. i'd appreciate any guidance from others here who use the crusellas line as to the scents and interpretation of them.as i may buy a few more of them.the colognes and a bar of florida water soap(made in peru) and a bar of mysore sandalwood soap ( made in india) with shipping came to 30$us.

That web site is kinda scary...My local WalMart has the Florida water for $2 something a bottle, I've never tried Crusellas though. The Sandalwood soap sounds good.

Top Bottom