What's new

New York next week.....

He didn't say he was going to NJ... He said NY.:001_rolle

FWIW, I just always have to take that jab at NJ that 2 football teams that play there call are named after NY :lol1:

Texas, geologically challanged....

Dude, the stadium was built on New York.......ers.
The Meadowlands were a favorite dumping grounds from the 20's thru the 50's......:lol::lol::lol:

You may want to visit the Lafco store (exclusive distributor of Santa Maria Novella). The store doesn't really offer any discounts, but you can pick up their terrific pre/post shave and shave cream, plus try one of their dozens of colognes and after shaves. The store is in SOHO, on Lafayette Street about 1 block south of Houston. Its a little hard to find due to scaffolding over the storefront.

Hold on there is a chance that the AFC Championship game can be played there.
Someone pinch me.

not happening. jets are out after this weekend and then the AFC Championship will be at Indy with the Colts hosting the Chargers.

btw i hate the bengals and colts for lying down (you lucky SOBs)

not happening. jets are out after this weekend and then the AFC Championship will be at Indy with the Colts hosting the Chargers.

btw i hate the bengals and colts for lying down (you lucky SOBs)

I don't think that Bengals laid down. They showed Saturday that the Jets were clearly a better team... Colts should be ashamed though. I hope they lose next week:mad3:

On my first trip to NYC I first hit C.O. Bigelow. A really cool store and I'll always have a place in my heart for it because it's where I first purchased the C.O. Bigelow shave cream. I was looking at the Proraso and the guy behind the counter (from a ways away) said the C.O. was the same stuff but cheaper.

Ben

...and while you're here, don't forget to check out:

• The Penhaligon's area @ Saks (5th Ave. btwn. 49th/50th Sts.)
• The Diptyque area @ Saks (Tam Dao, etc.)
• The Creed area @ Saks
• The Castle Forbes area @ Saks
• The new Creed boutique on Madison Ave. @ 67th St. (in case Saks is out of those 2 flacons of Windsor you've had your eye on :001_rolle)
• Etc., etc.

:biggrin:

I just did it today....go to 60th street and Lexington and walk up to Lexington and 65th street - you will walk by 3 or 4 shops including cambridge, pasteur, art of shaving and a place I like, I think it's called Newton Timmerman Pharmacy or something...not sure, but it's a nice place and the window display will tip you off to it........good places. Cambridge has the best stuff and room to move, Pastuer is tiny but has good soaps/skin stuff...didn't go to AOS but you can imagine....and the other one has really nice brushes.

Top Bottom