What's new

Taking notes during interview?

Yes, we do and along with that, we do a skills test and have the applicant build some lather with MWF.
One manager I worked for used to take people to the bathroom and ask them to replace the toilet paper.

Well, hey! It's a complicated contraption, and it is for a technical job.

One manager I worked for used to take people to the bathroom and ask them to replace the toilet paper.

Well, hey! It's a complicated contraption, and it is for a technical job.

They used to have warehouse interviewees where I work put wooden blocks with fractions written on them in order from smallest to largest since a lot of our part numbers are the same thing but different sizes, it helped make sure that the shelves stayed in the right order. They stopped this years ago though sometimes I wonder if they should re-instate it... :tongue_sm

They used to have warehouse interviewees where I work put wooden blocks with fractions written on them in order from smallest to largest since a lot of our part numbers are the same thing but different sizes, it helped make sure that the shelves stayed in the right order. They stopped this years ago though sometimes I wonder if they should re-instate it... :tongue_sm

We are moving more and more towards skills tests. Sad to say, we had an individual with an MBA and concentration in accounting fail a simple math test. In fact, the math was designed to not need a calculator and only 2 of 7 applicants passed it.

Top Bottom