What's new

Cartier Watchers

Hi All

What do you think of Cartier Watchers? I have a cousin that bought a Roadster and it looks rather cheap. I am a Tag/Omega/G-shock guy.

Thanks

They are very nice watches. I did a catch and release with the Santos and was very impressed. It didn't cure my desire for a JLC, so it had to go :thumbup1:

Hi All

What do you think of Cartier Watchers? I have a cousin that bought a Roadster and it looks rather cheap. I am a Tag/Omega/G-shock guy.

Thanks

Are you sure it's real? I personally am not a fan of Cartier, but they are certainly on a different level than Tag or Omega... G-shock really? You can get those for $50!

Are you sure it's real? I personally am not a fan of Cartier, but they are certainly on a different level than Tag or Omega... G-shock really? You can get those for $50!

Yeah, I have a Mudman. Its really alot of fun. I could not believe I wanted it, but really enjoy wearing it. Solar/atomic....its a neat watch. Its different and I get alot of comments on it at the poker table.

Hi All

Thanks

Its real. Bought from the Cartier store. I just does not look like it will last.

Top Bottom