What's new

More lilac, less vegetal?

Has anyone on this list tried Master Lilac Vegetol (note different spelling) or other lilac-scented aftershaves and found them pleasant and long-lasting? God bless.

Has anyone on this list tried Master Lilac Vegetol (note different spelling) or other lilac-scented aftershaves and found them pleasant and long-lasting? God bless.

Got a bottle last year of the Master Lilac. The lilac was overwhelming to the point they should name it just Lilac without the Vegetol. I like Masters products for the most part but I won't be buying another LV from them.

I'll stick with the Clubman LV.

I just ran Lilac Veg past a buddy of mine who has spent much of his life on ranches.

When he sniffed it, his eyes got wide and asked where in the Hell did I get a bottle of horse ****.

I sense another convert in the making.

the masters is pretty good- 90% lilac scent,just an under current of veg.not an overpowering floral scent either.my wife has approved it.it is sweet and stays close to the body.

Did SCS used to make a lilac? I came across some shaving cream hand labeled as SCS Lilac, but I don't see it on their site. The scent is pure lilac--no veg at all. It's nice. I wonder if there's a matching aftershave out there somewhere?

I was going for sickeningly cute, but creepy works too.

You are unwise with the force/anime. For sickeningly cute, here's your mascot:
proxy.php

There's even a Czar-friendly variant:
proxy.php

Top Bottom