What's new

Bath and Body Works

If any of your SWMBO's like C.O Bigelow products head on over to your local Bath and Body Works as they are having a huge sale. A lot of "buy one get on free" and 50% off items.

Sorry no shaving supplies on sale, but I though I'd share.

Saved me a trip into town - 12 miles in the Kansas cold - thank you. Those rats sent me a sales flyer with all sorts of savings immediately after the New Year. Sad there are no shaving things though. Must be a plus in a way though if they are confident re their future sales base.
Dave

J

jonemere

While both have great fragrances,from past experience,I'd say bbw stuff keeps my skin moisturized better.i like lime verbena from bbw,and that pure seduction scent from vs but i have to admit,i try not to by either.it's always tempting when i'm in the store, but to be honest, the fragrance that are in the lotions they carry are too strong for me. i have vs stuff that even gives me a headache.so now i prefer lotions with more toned down scents.

i may be mistaken (not hard to do when a novice), but do they have a shave cream that is basically proraso in disguise? seems like i read that somewhere, but now cannot find it.

thanks

i may be mistaken (not hard to do when a novice), but do they have a shave cream that is basically proraso in disguise? seems like i read that somewhere, but now cannot find it.

thanks

Yes. It's in a green tube, and it is one of the all time greats.

Top Bottom