What's new

What are some trusted online stores for supplies?

First off sorry if this has been posted a lot. I did a few searches and came out with nothing. So I started shaving with my Merkur HD about a year ago and my mama bears soap / blade samplers have ran out (It's crazy how long they lasted!). I need to buy some more soap, blades, and maybe a shaving cup now but I have no place to buy locally. So where do I go online?

You have plenty of options.

I've personally done business with West Coast Shaving and have found their prices and customer service grand. Fast, affordable shipping to boot. They also sell blade samplers so you can try several different blades before setlling down on the one you like best.

You've already found a quality soap vendor in Mama Bear, and they are well thought of here.

You might also check out the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and some of the other vendors who do business here in the Vendor's Corner.

Cheers and good luck.

Great thanks for the help guys! I priced them at all those shops and West Coast Shaving had what I wanted the cheapest. thanks again for the help

Believe it or not, I do not frequent any shaving specific stores.

I get my soaps from amazon, my brushes locally from penworks, strops from Tony, and razors I buy old ones.

Top Bottom