What's new

Hi and Happy New Year to all

Hi everyone, thought I better say hello. I'm new to B&B and have been reading the posts here for quite some time now. Iv'e been wet shaving now for about 2 years with the help of this forum it has been a wonderful experience. It took me some time to adjust to the new way of shaving but I'm very happy to say that through persistence and patience I am beginning now to master my shave. It is truly an enjoyful experience rather than a tedious one at this point.
Looking forward to a another year of great information on this site.
Thanks and Happy New Year

Tell me something. I just started literally today was first wet shave. Loved it. My concenr is shaving in morning before work I'll take a lot more time as I get used to it and learn how not to cut up my neck.

I waer shirt and tie to work. Dont want red patches and tiny tissues all over my neck and collar. Alum blocks are great but leave my neck super red.

Have you tried shaving before you go to bed and how does it last throughout the day? By 5pm are you looking super scruffy?

Today being my first safety razor shave and now with raw neck I wont shave Sunday. For work Monday I can shave Sunday night or try Monday morning. Pro's and cons with both.

Happy New Year to one and all! And welcome aboard. Sounds like you are really getting the hang of it. Just remember, wetshaving is not a race; it's an experience to be savored! Continued greats shaves and give us a shout out if you need any assistance. :c9:

Have you tried shaving before you go to bed and how does it last throughout the day? By 5pm are you looking super scruffy?

Well, I shave in the evenings around 6pm during the work week and then in the mornings on the weekends. I usually go 2 days between shaves unless there's something going on that requires me to be clean shaven. I find that shaving everyday is a little much for my skin and I also find that I seem to get better shaves with a little more stubble. But that's just me... Some guys have to shave everyday..sometimes twice!
Point is, you adjust your routine that best fits you. This will come in time. This forum has a great deal of people that have a great deal of experience. Learn what you can and enjoy!

Top Bottom