What's new

Vulfix and EJ Boar

Been using a Vulfix #VS/5 pure bristle shaving brush for a few months. Today in the mail got a new Edwin Jagger boar. I'll give it a good whirl for a month or so and see which I like best. I use a Tweezerman in rotation but it's not high on my like list! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Sorry to raise this post from the dead, but I am really wondering how the EJ boar brush is working out. There really isn't much info/reviews on it so anything will help. It's obviously not as popular as Omega and Semogue Boar brushes so I'm just wondering how the EJ stacks up.

Yes, I'm looking to buy a boar brush and I had it down to the Omega 31xxx, the Semogue 830, or the new Semogue Owner's Club Brush, but just saw a pic of the EJ and love how it looks. Half the price as the others also.

I've only used my EJ boar 15 times, last time being early April. I think I like a bit more loft. I couldn't find much written about it either but figured the EJ logo meant something. It's a good brush, probably needs to be broken in and that...I didn't know much about a few months ago!

Last edited:
Top Bottom