What's new

Wet Shavers From Hawaii?

Hey just wondering if any members are from Hawaii and want to exchange thoughts on where you get your products from locally. So far I've only found a few places that actually carry decent products. As far as I know I'm the only person I've come across that's from the islands.

Live in Hawaii. For VDH soaps try Wal Mart and Walgreens. Found Williams at Longs Drugs.

Whole Foods, Good Earth and Vitamin Shoppe carry KMF products.

Although I live on the east coast, on a visit out to the islands I was able to score an Omega brush at Ala Moana Center in Honolulu at Long Drugs. I am pretty happy with it!

Although I live on the east coast, on a visit out to the islands I was able to score an Omega brush at Ala Moana Center in Honolulu at Long Drugs. I am pretty happy with it!

Speaking of Ala Moana where locals try to avoid there are L'Occitane, Body Shop and Crabtree & Evelyn stores. Usually with plentiful stock. Neiman Marcus and Norstrom also carry shaving products.

Unfortunately Hawaii does not have shaving products like the products found at our wonderful on-line sites.

Where ever did you find a brush? The only brush I've come across is from the VDH starter kit. Don't really need a brush tho, but I did recently purchase the Thayers Rose and KMF Mint. Can't say I'm wild about the smell of the Thayers rose but it doesn't last long, and the KMF I'm still getting used to lathering it. I think I have to add more product in the mix. I've also tried the Body Shops macca root products and they're actually pretty nice and the price isn't to bad and I keep them in my line up only because I can get them locally.

Oh and we have a Crabtree & Evelyn in Ala Moana? Guess I don't shop around much maybe I'll look out for it next time I'm there.

Top Bottom