What's new

Three Stooges marathon New Years Eve

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e898t3y4GTo[/YOUTUBE]

The Three Stooges in color look so bizarre! There are a bunch of them on You Tube. The background images are so clear. I like them in black and white better though.

"I can't see, I can't see!"

"What's da matta you?"

"I got my eyes closed."

:lol::lol::lol:

I love the stooges! I have everything they ever did on my network drive.

Have fun watching the marathon! I don't have cable, but I've got most of the Stooges on DVD.

Hmmm... always the same people posting on these Stooges threads. We must have a very loyal fan base here!

Don

I'll be tuning in! Great fun.
Funny story from a buddy of mine. He has a son who's 12 now, but when he was a pre-schooler several years ago, they watched a Stooge marathon one weekend. When his wife picked up the little guy from preschool the following Monday afternoon, the teacher inquired of Mom if everything was all right at home. When she said "Sure, why?", the teacher said little dude was acting out of sorts, "running around, smacking other kids in the head and trying to poke them in the eye."

No more Stooges for him...

Have fun watching the marathon! I don't have cable, but I've got most of the Stooges on DVD.

Hmmm... always the same people posting on these Stooges threads. We must have a very loyal fan base here!

Don

+1. I just picked up the Three Stooges Vol 7 1952-1954, from the Sony Collection, so I am pretty much covered.

Top Bottom