What's new

my poor dog

:sad:

went to pick up my dog from a friend's house today and found out he somehow hurt his rear leg and is now limping around. A couple years ago he had a torn ligament in his other leg that required surgery -- that set the wife and I back $3000, so now it looks like we'll be dishing out more $ for his other leg. I'm not concerned about the money side of things, it just sucks that my little buddy injured himself again. i'm taking him to the vet tomorrow after work, so hopefully it isn't too serious

:sad:

went to pick up my dog from a friend's house today and found out he somehow hurt his rear leg and is now limping around. A couple years ago he had a torn ligament in his other leg that required surgery -- that set the wife and I back $3000, so now it looks like we'll be dishing out more $ for his other leg. I'm not concerned about the money side of things, it just sucks that my little buddy injured himself again. i'm taking him to the vet tomorrow after work, so hopefully it isn't too serious

I wish both you and your buddy the best.

I'm very sorry, I've dealt with sick and injured dogs myself. It's awful.

Been there more than once. They're family and it sucks.

- Peter

That really sucks.

We had to take our dog to the vet last week because he spit up my kids' Lego's and then while cleaning his poop I saw Lego's and a wheel from a toy. He eats everything. He ate my Tony Miller strop, chromox and all. He had some psychedelic droppings for a few days.

After xrays and vet visit I had to pay out $800 and had to dip into my savings a bit.

I wish him a speedy recovery. I am a dog lover too. I have three dogs , a black lab , a yellow lag , and a sheperd , retriever , chow mix. I have had a couple of thousand plus dollar bills. It is worth it. Dogs are better than most people I know.

thanks everyone. I kinda saw his injury coming, but I hope it's not too serious. when he had his last surgery our vet (my sister in-law) told us there was a pretty good chance he would injure his other leg. it was so sad seeing him hobble around my friend's house I decided he should stay at their house 1 more night so he wouldn't increase the chance of making his injury worse

V

VR6ofpain

Is he old? I worry about my little dog and he is only 6 months old.

After recently spending close to $20,000 on emergency veterinary proceedures and care for my 8 year old Pug, Waldo, I can sympathise. Unfortunately poor Waldo didn't make it

proxy.php

SWMBO and I decided last week that it was time to get another dog so we went out and aquired a new black Pug puggy that will be ready to leave his Mum around 26th of January. His name is Winston.

proxy.php

There is not much worse than seeing a dearly loved pet suffering.

Is he old? I worry about my little dog and he is only 6 months old.

yep, he's about 12 but he has the heart of a pup.

After recently spending close to $20,000 on emergency veterinary proceedures and care for my 8 year old Pug, Waldo, I can sympathise. Unfortunately poor Waldo didn't make it

proxy.php

sorry for your loss. may I ask what procedures you had to have done? sounds grueling.
SWMBO and I decided last week that it was time to get another dog so we went out and aquired a new black Pug puggy that will be ready to leave his Mum around 26th of January. His name is Winston.

proxy.php

CUTE! *head explodes*

just got back from the vet and it sounds like it's nothing serious. he's got some slight swelling in his ankle so it looks like he sprained it somehow, other than that there doesn't appear to be any serious damage to his leg. he'll be on pain meds for the next week - if his leg acts up again then we'll take him back for x-rays. now I gotta be extra careful taking him for walks....this winter snow/ice is brutal

proxy.php

proxy.php

There is not much worse than seeing a dearly loved pet suffering.

That little pug puppy is adorable. I had a much loved fawn pug who died just short of his fourteenth birthday. We waited for a little while, then brought a little black pug puppy home too. Now he's seven and the craziest, funniest dog that I've ever seen. Completely different than his predecessor but great in his own right.

That's the funniest sad-dog s
story I've heard I a long time.
Hope everyrthing works out for you and your pooch...

OTE=azmark;1726882]That really sucks.

We had to take our dog to the vet last week because he spit up my kids' Lego's and then while cleaning his poop I saw Lego's and a wheel from a toy. He eats everything. He ate my Tony Miller strop, chromox and all. He had some psychedelic droppings for a few days.

After xrays and vet visit I had to pay out $800 and had to dip into my savings a bit.[/QUOTE]

just got back from the vet and it sounds like it's nothing serious. he's got some slight swelling in his ankle so it looks like he sprained it somehow, other than that there doesn't appear to be any serious damage to his leg. he'll be on pain meds for the next week - if his leg acts up again then we'll take him back for x-rays. now I gotta be extra careful taking him for walks....this winter snow/ice is brutal

That's great news. :thumbup: You'll just have to make sure your little buddy take is easy for a while.

That's great news! Its always rough when a family member is ill.

Top Bottom