What's new

Acquisitions - December 27 to January 2, 2010 - Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this today from a friend that was in India for a couple weeks. He isn't a wetshaver, but I am impressed with what he brought back =)

proxy.php

I can safely say, that the shulton smells way better than they stuff they sell over here. he wasnt able to find the glass bottle old spice, so i have to still hunt around for that.

I like both the scents of the Limes and Musk though. Plus the wife didnt hate it so thats always bonus!

I'm supposed to be heading to Mumbai in Feb. If this work trip comes off, I will post my haul too.

I love the Old Spice shaving cream (my go to) and the Park lane is good too (smell not so great), I love the Yardley Gold too.

Super score! I use the Gilette Super Platinum blacks a lot and find that they are as sharp as the Feathers and dont irritate the skin as much (for me at least). Next time ask him to get you some of the Indian Nivea shaving cream as well. IMHO its the best shaving cream on the Indian market.

=)

Im going to try the Gillette Blacks tomorrow. I went one shave too long with Feathers this morning and diced myself up heh...

Very cool. The last time I went to an Indian grocery store I was hoping to find a nice selection of wetshaving products but no go. I've heard the Godrej shaving round is nice. Are the ingredients listed on that? I've never tried the Indian Gillette blades but now that the Swedes are unavailable I will probably give them a shot at some point.

V

VR6ofpain

I presume the Park Avenue is suppose to be a Palmolive clone, right?

Don't use those Wilkinson Blades- they are horrible! Send them to me and I will properly dispose of them:tongue_sm

Nice score:w00t:

I went to Big Lot last night. I looked through the Holiday Scent Gift Sets and they had a "Classic Timeless" Old Spice Set, cologne and aftershave. Both were in glass bottles, I think it was made in Canada because of the bi-lingual packaging. Only 6 bucks, a good deal for the bottles alone. I don't know about each stores inventory but worth a check out if you are near one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom