• Lime or other citrus

• Chamomile

• Almond

• Mint

• Pine

• Unscented

• Other please post up

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is your favorite scent? I got most of the main ones I think. If you don't see what you like post up. I couldn't put all the blends.

I looked around and couldn't find a similar poll.

Last edited:
D R Harris Arlington, I love it. Also Pen's Blenheim Bouquet, I wasn't sure where that should fit within the categories??

I like lots of scents but maybe the Big/Proraso is just a comfort scent; it's the first cream I ever used.

Musgo Real for me. If I were to included no longer made creams then it would be Tom's of Maine Calendula.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I voted mint but I also love Roses and Eucalyptus, lemon, menthol ala Prorasa Bigelow

I'm a huge fan of the PS green tea, but that isn't a cream I guess. I'm a fan of the barber-shoppy scents of non-descript shave creams like Godrej De Lux, and Kaloderma.

I voted for sandalwood cause it's that time of the year, but if I had to pick ONE scent to live with for the rest of my life, I'd pick almond. You see, for years all I used was C&E Sweet Almond Oil SC, and just like women, you never forget your first...:wink2::biggrin1:

Anything woodsy or lavender-like. I voted sandalwood because that is my favorite woodsy fragrance. I do enjoy the scent of menthol too.

D R Harris Arlington, I love it. Also Pen's Blenheim Bouquet, I wasn't sure where that should fit within the categories??

Good stuff, the Arlington, smelled it for the first time today. Voted for sandalwood though, my all time favorite.

I voted other simply because I like several. Almond is ok, Lime is fantastic. Cade's OK. Blenheim Bouquet is great! There are so many.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My best shaving cream scent is LIME.
I love T&H West Indian Limes, an excellent scent and a superb product.
I'd like to try Castle Forbes Lime as soon as possible.

My second shaving cream scent is Rose.
Here my choice is for Trumpers Rose.

Top Bottom