What's new

We're doing it wrong

Wow.

That gel didn't lather very well. I'm thinking the Gillette/P&G heads would have been disappointed seeing the quality of that lather.

Every stroke of that blade makes me cringe. Ugh.

It's not nice to bite the hand that feeds you. Haven't you noticed that Gillette is one of B&B's major sponsors?

Nope:wink2:

They don't feed me, and I don't feed them... The only P&G products I buy for shaving is AoSs soap. And, I'll stop that as soon as they reformulate it:001_rolle

Poor lad doesn't even have a brush!! He is having to rub some type of foaming slime on his face with this hands then shave with a plastic razor :lol:
That doesn't look like an elegant relaxing shave AT ALL!
Also he tries to shave the entire length of his face with one swoop! :laugh:
Wp

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Well, aside from the goo and the multi-blade razor crap, some of isn't bad advice.
Watch and substitute the goo and fusion for Williams and a Superspeed with a feather.
Oh, and the whole TV swoop from ear to chin thing is just a bad idea no matter what your using.

Where does it say that?

The sponsor page doesn't list them..

http://www.badgerandblade.com/index.php?page=support

The home page has ads along the right hand side. They seem to change from time to time. I'm sure the sponsors will be heartbroken to hear that you don't look at the ads. I won't tell, if you don't.

full

PS this is my first attempt to insert a picture, so if you can't see it, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
The home page has ads along the right hand side. They seem to change from time to time. I'm sure the sponsors will be heartbroken to hear that you don't look at the ads. I won't tell, if you don't.

full

PS this is my first attempt to insert a picture, so if you can't see it, sorry.

I'm quite certain they are aware of the fact that members don't see those ads anyway. Those are only seen by unregistered visitors. B&B isn't bought and paid for by the guys doing those ads. In fact, that's one of the great things about this place. :001_smile

Last edited by a moderator:
That was priceless. He looks so happy through the entire piece. If there was a little thought bubble, it would have said "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, I'm so..."

Also he tries to shave the entire length of his face with one swoop! :laugh:
Wp

Oh, and the whole TV swoop from ear to chin thing is just a bad idea no matter what your using.

That "swoop" is Gillette's trademark stroke. Someone posted about 5 or 6 clips from Gillette commercials from around the world. They all have that stroke. Next time you see a Gillette commercial on TV, I guarantee it will have the "swoop". And I agree, not a good idea no matter what razor (Super Speed, slant, GEM...) or "razor" (M3, Fusion...) you use. Must just look good on TV:blink:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
That "swoop" is Gillette's trademark stroke. Someone posted about 5 or 6 clips from Gillette commercials from around the world. They all have that stroke. Next time you see a Gillette commercial on TV, I guarantee it will have the "swoop". And I agree, not a good idea no matter what razor (Super Speed, slant, GEM...) or "razor" (M3, Fusion...) you use. Must just look good on TV:blink:

Swooping is just fine with me. I do it all the time both with my DE and Straight.

That was priceless. He looks so happy through the entire piece. If there was a little thought bubble, it would have said "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, I'm so..."

Yeah, look at the way he looks at himself after he trims his sideburns. It's like watching a reenactment of the Narcissus myth.

Top Bottom