What's new

Acquisitions Monday January 15 - Sunday January 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

The Milord looks better in person, too much flash I guess. The 40' SS is in very good shape after cleaning.

Top Left:
Lasco 5/8 Slide E-Z Wedge : scales and blade in very good condition
La Salle Products Inc. Minneapolis, Minn.
Top Right:
J.A. Henckels 5/8 Zwillingswerk Solingen 1/2 Hollow ground Round Tip: scales and blade is excellent condition. This blade only needed a few laps on the strop and the shave ready edge came right back amazing!!!
Bottom:
Crown Razor Co. Boston, Mass. 5/8 Square Tip 1/4 Hollow: excellent shape scales and blade are in excellent condition. This one only needed a touch up on the 8K to bring to shave ready.

Under $30 for the lot. I'll start working on the wedge tomorrow. It will need one conservative pyramid to get it ready. I'm happy with the score today.

Raf

Last edited by a moderator:
After deciding I had enough razors, I of course broke down and bought some more on Ebay. In a lot I scored a nice Gillette Slimboy, a very nice Aristocrat, and a very good shaving Gillette travel razor. Also won a very cool gold Schick Repeating Razor, which actually loads blades! Also, a good friend cleaning out his attic found a NOS Gillette Super Adjustable, new in the package, original cost was $2.15. It's too pristine to shave with, so I'll probably sell it on Ebay, where the last one went for $100. That should fuel some more RAD.

and then my Moss Scuttle, arrived...Shaving heaven.

I'll add some pics.

BTW, I am curious, what is so great about the Aristocrat? It's pretty but doesn't really shave any better than my Slimboy, my Fatboy, or even my Superspeed. Am I missing something?

JoAnna..
I got my Green Beans ordered !! :wink:

========================

1 LB each of:
- Yemen Mokha Mattari
- Sumatra Classic Mandheling
- Ethiopia Organic Idido Misty Valley DP
- Ethiopia Late Harvest Yirgacheffe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom