What's new

Acquisitions Monday January 15 - Sunday January 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last one is a tech razor, slap a feather in there and get ready for a great shave!
Nice score!

Thanks probally are going to be selling these three. I order so much over the last week I just picked these up while I was there. I have 7 more razors coming, 2 brushes and some soaps and creams. The WAF factor is not going to be good over the next 10 days or so!!!:eek:

Derby Exclusive Score:
100 Derby Blades
4 creams (one of each) :biggrin:

B&B Trading Forum:
Hydrolast Peppermint ASB
KMF Key Lime SC
Mama Bear Lime EO shorty

B&B Decant Club:
B&B Cologne 30mL :drool: :thumbup1: :drool: :thumbup1: :drool: :thumbup1: :drool: :thumbup1:

Wow....is the B&B cologne good. Oh man, I'm going to need a galoon of this stuff for sure! :thumbup:

Thanks probally are going to be selling these three. I order so much over the last week I just picked these up while I was there. I have 7 more razors coming, 2 brushes and some soaps and creams. The WAF factor is not going to be good over the next 10 days or so!!!:eek:

You owe it to yourself to try it once!:biggrin:

IMG_3170_1_1.JPG

Some Derby creams and some goodies from the B&B Decant Club. Thanks, B&B!

Lee Sabini Imitation Horn 22mm in Pure Badger. I find myself moving down in grade....as I like soaps! Has a fantastic bloom and looks absolutely beautiful. The picture does not do it justice

Brian

a Shavello vintage soap from the 1930's--all the way from Sweden!

Jeff

Jeff,
That's good stuff, if you put a few drops of glycerin on it before you lather it, you'll get an amazing shave.

Is there any scent left to it? It has a really nice herbacious scent. :smile:

Got a couple new razors; a Gold Aristocrat and a Jr. Aristocrat. I got them cleaned up and now I need to polish for some shine!

Gold HD Slant
:biggrin:
Taylor Avacado
Taylor Eton College
Taylor Mr Taylor
Taylor Lavender
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Taylor BayRum A/S Splash

Got a couple new razors; a Gold Aristocrat and a Jr. Aristocrat. I got them cleaned up and now I need to polish for some shine!

Great shavers ,the Gold will give you great shaves im sure.
The silver is my favorite razor all time but then the one made in UK with a solid TTO knob which adds more weight to the razor.

Bought 4 more Grandpas tar soap on ebay (can(t wait to try them:thumbup: )
also bought some ambrosia shaving cream at Lush in Maastricht (Holland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom