Are you trying to loose a weight fast? The 5 tips that follow will help you. Keep in mind, however, that if you want to loose a weight and give way to gravity that you have to change your lifestyle. That means following these tips consistently. It can be difficult to change life-long habits. Starting out is usually the hardest part. Once you develop healthier patterns, they too can become habits!
1. Do not loose a weight in such a fashion that it travels straight up, because it may hit you in the noggin on the way down.
2. Do not loose a weight in such a fashion that it travels straight down, because it might hit you in the foot on the way down.
3. Do not loose a weight in such a fashion that it is initially propelled parallel to the ground if other people are around you, because it might hit someone else.
4. Do loose a weight that is considered appropriate for the sport you are playing. Beyond obvious options as a shot, a discus, and a hammer, footballs, baseballs, basketballs, and Frisbees are all acceptable, provided the loosing is done in accordance with the rules of the game and in the appropriate venue.
5. Do not confuse the loosing of a weight with losing weight, as that greatly annoys the persnickety and overly judgmental grammar mavens who might be tempted to post mocking and/or humorous threads in the Clown House accordingly--and we'll have none of that.