What's new

Mild DE Safety Razor Recommendations?

Doc,

Don't spend any money just yet.

I have a Gillette Super Speed here, it's a late-40's model. I don't believe you'd get much argument that it's a fairly mild razor.

Other than missing its end caps, it's in pretty good shape.

PM me your address, and it's yours. Your story hit a nerve with me.

You're in residency at an ER and up to your neck in debt - Happy Holidays, I'll hook you up.

:santa:

Doc,

I have a Gillette Super Speed here, it's a late-40's model. I don't believe you'd get much argument that it's a fairly mild razor.

You're in residency at an ER and up to your neck in debt - Happy Holidays, I'll hook you up.

Very generous offer. This is what makes B&B a great place!

Doc,

This is an extremely generous offer. Thank you, I really appreciate it. I feel like I owe you at least something. If you need a doc in 10 years (which hopefully you won't), let me know. Merry Christmas!

-CCM

If the good folks in DC don't get us squared away on the healthcare front, I may take you up on that :wink2:

On its way. Thanks for contributing your energies to society's welfare, and enjoy some great shaves!

I just bought a Weishi and the doors were out of alignment. And it's too mild, I tried shaving with it and it felt like there was no blade in the razor.

Same exact thing happened to me.

If you can get a vintage Gillette Tech, its quite mild. Can often be found for $15 or so.

I've read that the TTO Weishi is mild as well.

I had a good experience with a Perfecto long handle. My only buyer's remorse is that the narrow "hourglass" segment of the handle is too small to fit my razor holder. If you were willing to commit about $30 more I would recommend the Mühle R106.

+1 on the Schick Krona and post war Tech. I'll add the short comb New , for me it's just as mild as the tech and smooth too. The long comb feels harsh.

Top Bottom