What's new

Help to get a special shoe!

Hello Gentlemen!

I want a pair of nice shoes suitable for jeans and also a little finer occasions. I have been thinking of a pair with a special colour. I don`t know how to describe it perfectly, but English green I think is about it. You know the colour of a nice, old English sportscar etc. That colour. I have searched around a little, but not been able to find anyone. I`m willing to pay up to 500 USD for a pair. I`m going to Rome next month and thought I would look for a pair there.

Thank`s for any help or recommandations!

British racing green? Hunter green?

Actually I think I like both these colours. I guess it was the racing green I had in my mind, but hunter green sounds nice also. I guess it is a little bit darker?

I have seen nice leather shoes like this before, and have had them in the back of my mind ever since.

Years ago my roommate in college had a pair of Dr. Martins that color, That was back when you had to order them from England. Best of Luck

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Contact Allen Edmonds. They had some time back spectators in Packers green/yellow displayed in their shoe bank store in WI. They maybe willing to dye a pair for you in the green color.

Top Bottom