What's new

Any other night shavers?

Does anyone else here go against the norm of shaving in the morning?

I have always shaved in late afternoon or at night due to the fact that I simply do not have time in the morning for a relaxing shave. As soon as I can stop hitting snooze on my alarm I am up and getting myself and/or my 3 year old dressed and ready for the day.

Even as a younger man I always shaved in the evenings because it was always evenings when I had dates or went out with my friends and felt like I needed to look as smooth as possible.

To me shaving is a VERY relaxing experience and I treasure getting to enjoy it after a long day at work, it helps me relax. I don't think I could enjoy it so much in the mornings with the clock ticking on my rear end.
Anyone else?
Wp

I knock out a quick one pass in the morning, all menthol to snap me awake. When I get home, I indulge in a good three pass with some of my good stuff to relax and let my stress swirl down the drain.

Before I switched to DE I always showered at night and shaved in the morning. When I first got the DE I started showering in the morning as part of preshave prep. But since then, I've gone back to evening showers and now shave afterwards. Since the DE shave lasts so long I don't really have to shave in the morning anymore.

Have always shaved in the evening due to the luxury of the snooze, besides it gives me more time to relax and take my time. Although today I changed my blade mid-shave because it was a little dull and couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to change it or not. Finally did though and man it just threw me off my game and I had the worst shave I've had in a long time. I just couldn't recover and get back into the groove and my face is paying for it.

I shaved daily at night when I started using DEs, just in case I hacked myself up ;-) After about a month I returned to mornings.

Of course, got a daughter on the way and that will require some schedule changes!

I skipped the morning today and shaved at night. I shave when I "feel" like it. Yea that may have come across arrogant, but I love it.

Don't need to shave for work so it's every other night. Before DE it was every 4-5 days. I find it a nice evening pick me up and look forward to it.

I'll shave at night sometimes, if I know I'm going to be rushed in the a.m. or just want to take a little more time for the whole ritual (hot towels, etc.).

I do both. This is my shave schedule:

Sunday morning
Monday night
Wednseday night
Friday night

This works really well for me. I have a fresh shave Sunday morning for church, and I can sleep in a little during the week.

DL

Night time for me as well. I am up at 4:45 to start my day because I have an awful commute, so every extra minute of sleep in the morning is sacred.

Top Bottom