What's new

Catch of the day...

So a friend an I are watching a move...I take off for a few minutes to utilize.

At any rate, I come back into my room (it's a bedroom, living room, and closet all rolled up into one!) and he's looking at a small object.

"What's that?" I ask.

"I dunno. You tell me," as he throws it to me. I catch it with my left hand and notice that it's kinda soft and squishes in half.

It was an unopened Astra he'd thrown me.

It didnt cut through the package or my hand, but the thought of what could have happened...yeesh.

Anyhow. Yah. I'm bored and this pointless post is part of trying to burn up the hours.

Life is good.

-David

So a friend an I are watching a move...I take off for a few minutes to utilize.

At any rate, I come back into my room (it's a bedroom, living room, and closet all rolled up into one!) and he's looking at a small object.

"What's that?" I ask.

"I dunno. You tell me," as he throws it to me. I catch it with my left hand and notice that it's kinda soft and squishes in half.

It was an unopened Astra he'd thrown me.

It didnt cut through the package or my hand, but the thought of what could have happened...yeesh.

Anyhow. Yah. I'm bored and this pointless post is part of trying to burn up the hours.

Life is good.

-David
YIKES :scared: You told him what it was, right?

I DID tell him. And show him. That'll learn him to dig through other people's stuff when he's bored.

No offer needed. It was mine. He just had no clue what that tiny piece of paper could hold.

I guess that whole "Blade," part was lost on him since it wasnt in plastic...

He did seem to think it was a quaint way to shave, though.

Top Bottom