What's new

Tabac with Proraso?

Anyone mix these? I tried it this morning and it was nice. My initial motivation was to mask the smell of Tabac. But the mixture of tallow and menthol seems doable .....

Funny....after I did this combo this morning I went to a doctor for a checK-up. Dr asked me if I had Roscea..and set up an appointment for a dermatologist. I told him it was probably just some irritation caused by new creams, DE use, but he insisted I see a dermatologist.....

Funny....after I did this combo this morning I went to a doctor for a checK-up. Dr asked me if I had Roscea..and set up an appointment for a dermatologist. I told him it was probably just some irritation caused by new creams, DE use, but he insisted I see a dermatologist.....

The redness of the skin from rosacea is usually more on the nose and under the eyes, rather than in the beard area (although it CAN be there). Do you have redness in your mid-face area? If you do, you should see the dermatologist.

IMHO..it is not that bad and just near the shaving area...I mean half hour before DR visit I did a WTG, XTG, AND a WTG....so I am sure my skin was irritated, especially with a possible cream reaction...

I set up an appointment anyway, because I need to ask about something else also..

I love Proraso and Tabac together; I love superlather. I shaved yesterday without superlathering the Proraso and was depressed the entire day.

IMHO..it is not that bad and just near the shaving area...I mean half hour before DR visit I did a WTG, XTG, AND a WTG....so I am sure my skin was irritated, especially with a possible cream reaction...

I set up an appointment anyway, because I need to ask about something else also..

Sorry..I meant to say that the 3rd pass was ATG..which tends to irritate me...not sure if the combo of Proraso and Tabac made it worse..

I love the combo of Poraso and Tabac.. This combo is in my current rotation and I will be hard pressed to find such a cost effective combo!

Top Bottom