ORDERING WINDOW = CLOSED
The amount of orders has tapered off over the last week or so - so we're going to close the order date a week sooner. We're close to the number needed for the butterscotch (about 140) but we need a minimum of 200, so we'd like to kick this into gear and figure out if the butterscotch color is going to be a go or not. If it is a no-go, we'll work out who would like to change to ebony and who would like a refund
This will be a one time, limited edition run made by Kent of England. This brush will surely become a collectable due to its sumptuous curves, limited exclusivity, and its luxurious triple stuffed 22mm silvertip knot with a 45mm loft seated on top of a super comfortable 60mm handle. The handle will be in your choice of butterscotch or ebony color and will bear the same markings as last year - the Kent logo, as well as the Badger & Blade Limited Edition 2009 on the back.
The brush this year based on the number of fellas who had expressed interest should be less expensive - which is quite a feat considering this brush has a larger, denser knot. WITH import fee's (last year if you recall those were an extra unexpected cost) these will come in at $135 a brush, versus last years $144, so almost $10 less, for a larger brush - AWESOME!
How to start the order process for the 2009 Badger & Blade Limited Edition Brush:
REMOVED, ORDERING WINDOW = CLOSED
- Please ensure the accuracy of your order. There's no guarantee we'll be able to handle any changes or cancellations after you place it.
- Due to the nature of this group buy, we cannot accomodate special requests.
- Paypal is the only method of payment.
- Please bear with us, as this is a lengthy process. If you're purchasing internationally, be prepared to have this process take significantly longer. This buy was almost limited to continental US orders due to the additional hassle of handling international orders.
- These brushes will NOT ship before Christmas; however, we hope to have certificates available to be given in lieu of the brush as a present.
For more information on the brush, and pictures on the brush in action, as well as it compared to other brushes - see this thread.