Here are a couple of questions for you.
1. Do any of you use a hot towel? No
2. What is your go to product? Biotique shaving cream
3. Any problems with razor bumps/ingrown hairs? No
4. Do you rinse with hot water between passes? No, cold
5. Does anyone go with a single pass, and keep the stubble look? No, 2 passes
6. Do you use witch Hazel? No, cold water only
7. DO you use Tendskin, or would using it with withchazel be overkill? Yes
8. If you did use Tendskin, would you use it after applying Witch Hazel, and aftershave lotion, or would you use it at night?

1. Do any of you use a hot towel?
Only sometimes, when I shave with Artist Club on the weekends.
2. What is your go to product?
For DE shave, I use Kiss my Face mint.
When I shave with my Artist Club, I use Cella.
3. Any problems with razor bumps/ingrown hairs?
Only at the bottom of the neck, and only when I try to get closer shave than what's good for me.
4. Do you rinse with hot water between passes?
Yes.
5. Does anyone go with a single pass, and keep the stubble look?
No. Single pass usually gives me pretty good shave, so I can't do the stubble look thing with razor.
6. Do you use witch Hazel?
No
7. DO you use Tendskin, or would using it with withchazel be overkill.
Never heard of this "TENDSKIN" No I don't think witch hazel is an overkill, especially if it works for you.
8. If you did use Tendskin, would you use it after applying Witch Hazel, and aftershave lotion, or would you use it at night?
I have no clue.

Okay, so here are my shaving regiment.

For daily DE shaving, I just wash my face with warm water, put some Kiss my Face on my wet hand and rub/lather. Then I lather this on my face. If I'm going for the 2nd pass, I rinse the face and repeat previous step. For aftershave, I use Captain's Choice Bay Rum.

When I shave with Feather Artist Club shavette, If I can't shave IMMEDIATELY after shower, I use hot towel. Instead of Kiss my Face, I use Cella. Most who use Cella appears to be using boar brush, but I'm using synthetic brush so it doesn't load very well. So I put some hot water in the Cella tub, then let it sit for few minutes while I take care of other stuff, and when I'm ready to shave, I just dump the hot water and load the brush. By soaking Cella in hot water, Cella gets soft and it loads like a tub of cream, really easily. I lather the Cella in cheep salsa bowl from Wal Mart and lather some more on my face. For aftershave, I use Captain's Choice Bay Rum.

So how many points do I get?

proxy.php

Top Bottom