What's new

WOW, Gillette Swiss is ridiculously compatible with my face/routine

I guess I could be in the minority here. It totally owned the Feather blade.

Different strokes I guess.

The blade feels as sharp as the feather, yet twice as forgiving and comfortable.:biggrin:

Yeah, it's funny how different blades work out better for different people. But there certainly are many others out there like you who prefer the Swedish Gillette.

What's the difference between the Swedish Gillette's and the Platinum's, or are these interchangeable terms?

What's the difference between the Swedish Gillette's and the Platinum's, or are these interchangeable terms?

The blades are Gillette Platinums, made in Sweden. So they're called 'Swedish Gillette's' to avoid confusion as there are Russian and Indian made Gillette's also.

And I'll be trying out the Gillette's tommorow. I still haven't found a blade that's completely in between Feathers and Israeli that I need, hoping the Swedes are it.

4 shaves in on the same blade.

it's still the sharpest, closest, and most forgiving blade I've tried.

perfect!!!!!!!

now where can I buy 100 of them?

I guess I could be in the minority here. It totally owned the Feather blade.

Different strokes I guess.

The blade feels as sharp as the feather, yet twice as forgiving and comfortable.:biggrin:

+1

Feathers just dont work for me. Gillettes may be hair less sharp but immensely more comfortable... I wish these were more readily available to us in the US.

The Swedish Gillette rules!!! :thumbup1: It is my favorite by a long shot. I keep some Feathers, Israelis and Derbys around just for the occasional shave to remind me just how smooth the Swedish Gillettes are! :biggrin: They're worth the extra bucks IMHO! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom