What's new

The Washington Redskins

I do like that we have a quarterback (maybe two quarterbackS) who can come from behind and win. I can't remember us ever having that before.

Well, that is it then. This is the first time since 92 that i never feel we are out of a game. I am not saying our D wouldn't blow it, but if we can get the ball, we can score. That is a totally different feeling than the past 20 years. The 91 Skins could basically score at will, which means that you are never out of any game.

Congrats, 'Skins fans. Looks like you just won the division.

ALthough I think I'll scream if i have to hear what a genius Shanahan is now that he has RGIII. Win with a sucky quarterback and I'll be impressed.

Sorry guys, I hope I didn't jynx you. I thought I heard on the radio that the Cowboys game was over.

Last edited:
Glad they beat the Eagles. Also glad the Eagles showed some fight in the lat quarter to mount a respectable but near miss comeback.

Congrats, 'Skins fans. Looks like you just won the division.

ALthough I think I'll scream if i have to hear what a genius Shanahan is now that he has RGIII. Win with a sucky quarterback and I'll be impressed.

Sorry guys, I hope I didn't jynx you. I thought I heard on the radio that the Cowboys game was over.

It still depends on next week. If we lose to the Cowboys, I think they win the division, because our records would be tied and they'd be ahead because of common games, or something.

This team can't possibly score enough points, considering our secondary. I'm not confident unless we're ahead by 50.

I'm scared as hell of Dez Bryant.

simply this...I am SOOOOOO pumped win or lose tonight this has been an INCREDIBLE season HTTR!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
$smpj6.jpg

Ugh!
It was painful watching RGIII limping the whole game, they really should have put Cousins in the second quarter.

Top Bottom