What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Good movie. ....

$This_is_where_i_leave_you.jpg

Adventures with son of modern classics. Part 10 of ongoing series.

Hunt for Red October.
Cracking good movie although the plot seems more simple and contrived now.

Watched Tangled with my granddaughter when I got home this afternoon. I think we are screening Brave tomorrow, or maybe Cinderella.

Kingsmen, The Secret Service: I have to say, I really enjoyed this over-the-top spy / action / spoof movie. It skewers the James Bond movies and Avengers TV series with sly wit and skewers everyone else with prosthetic running blades. Gloriously gory, profane and funny - the movie shows that the classiest of British super spies can be made from the roughest of street yobbo

The Single Man with Colin Firth, which incidentally features a short shaving clip. He's going upwards on the neck.

Hmm, basically everything I've watched since Avatar. Elysium is the most blatant, but Snowpiercer is up there. Haven't saw Hunger Games.

I liked Avatar and Hunger Games. Haven't seen Elysium; if it is anything like District Nine, I know I will like it. These movies do a good job of challenging Ayn Rand's philosophy of selfishness.

I liked Avatar and Hunger Games. Haven't seen Elysium; if it is anything like District Nine, I know I will like it. These movies do a good job of challenging Ayn Rand's philosophy of selfishness.

If you liked District Nine I think you will love Elysium, and probably Snowpiercer as well. Snowpiercer has an interesting premise and great visuals, but the leftist politics turned me off. It may be up your alley though. Try Elysium too.

Top Bottom