What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Play Dirty, a relatively unknown 60's WWII movie with Michael Caine. And a pretty good one at that, though the plot is utterly silly.

For fans of 60's era WWII movies (Michael Caine was in every one of them, wasn't he?), if you haven't saw this one, cue it up on Netflix, nuke a bag of popcorn, park your brain, and enjoy.

The Expendables.

Probably the worst script and best action scenes I've seen in some time. Dialogue is just . . . horrible. Fortunately, they all kick @$$ a lot more than they talk.

NANP™

Last edited by a moderator:
Unstoppable- Good movie. Nothing spectacular but good.

The Expendables.

Probably the worst script and best action scenes I've seen in some time. Dialogue is just . . . horrible. Fortunately, they all kick @$$ a lot more than they talk.

NANP™

I agree 100%. The action was so good nothing else mattered. It was just like the 80's action movies it was intended to pay homage to. :thumbup1:

Watced Police Story 2 last night. Had not seen it in a few years and while some of the stunts are not as big as the ones in the first Police Story I still really enjoyed it.

I watched Changeling last night. Great acting, but I feel like the story was a bit all over the place at the end. Still, Clint Eastwood did a great job directing.

Jacob's Ladder: Meh

The Man in the Iron Mask: MAGNIFICENT VALOR!

Koyaanisqatsi: Sort of like Baraka, but with a focus on man and technology's impact on the world. It was good, but rhythmic, ambient music makes me feel sleepy if there's no talking... :blush:

I just watched Lawrence of Arabia. I had put off seeing this for quite some time. It was very good. The acting was top notch, but what really caught my eye was the cinematography. For a movie from 1962, it was great. But man, the movie was LOOOOONG!

I watched Toy Story 3 with my niece this morning. I enjoyed it a lot.

Did you cry when you saw it? I cried. I know we're all big tough men (and ladies) around here, but sometimes something stirs us. As a matter of fact, I read a NYT article that said it's okay to cry at Toy Story 3, so there... :tongue_sm

Top Bottom