What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Well I just finished the novel, "The Thin Red Line" by James Jones. So I went to the library and returned the book and checked out the movie DVD with the same name by Terrence Malick.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Fine Tim Burton docudrama, fills in some forgotten history, and reveals early experiences that shaped Mr Lincoln's character and moral standing.

Checked one off the wife's list with Tomorrowland. It got horrible reviews, but I didn't think it was bad. Not really anything special. If you've got kids, they'd probably enjoy this one. It was just too long in my opinion. 2+hrs. It didn't need as much buildup as it had.

A Night In Casablanca - The Marx Brothers. I've liked the Marx Brothers since I was a teen. I've seen their first 7 movies multiple times but had only seen one of their later movies which was a disappointment so my hopes weren't very high. I was pleasantly surprised. I think Groucho fared best of the three (now showing their age) and he had some good lines. It wasn't great nor would I put it in the top half of their body of work but it was better than I expected.

Relatos salvajes (2014)

DVRd this and watched it recently under the title "Wild Tales." I really enjoyed this movie, even my Wife who wasn't too interested at first was surprised and enjoyed it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom