What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

The remake of "Red Dawn." It's not as good as the original.

I agree that the original was better, and even though it's almost thirty years old, I can still thoroughly enjoy it. Having said that, the remake was better than I expected. Unfortunately, my wife watched the new one first, and then I couldn't get her to sit through more than the first half hour of the original because it was "too dated."

Jack Reacher. Love the books, and I live where it was filmed, so it was inevitable. Cruise just scratched the surface of his character, but I suppose that's true of most movies adapted from books.

Despicable Me 2: I didn't see the first one, but this was hilarious. Really funny. The story wasn't anything special, but whatever. It was funny and fun. The ending musical number, featuring a forgotten 90's hit, had me in stitches. Mainly because I realized I was probably one of the only people in the audience old enough to remember it.

Behind The Candelabra

Very good film. All I can say is that you will probably not believe Michael Douglas and Matt Damon in their performances...they're that good.

just watched despicable me 2 with the gf. I brought along a happy meal picnic from mcdonalds since it had the little minion guys for toys. We spent some time just chatting and eating on the bench outside the movie theater before the movie started. Was a funny movie and a great date night out.

Dead Man Down; a solid B-movie with Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace and Terrence Howard. The story was action lite (as to be expected), but the cast did well with it

Super.

This movie was a bit too weird for me, there were some scenes that made me go ***. It's a vigilante type movie (with dwight from the office) and Ellen page.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that i don't recommend it.

Had a few decent moments. But i just didn't like it. 4/10.

Jiro Dreams of Sushi. 10/10 :thumbup:

The documentary is about bigger subjects than sushi. Although I've never had sushi, I really enjoyed the movie!

Wait a second, Huh? You are a Californian, your first sushi should have been around age 3....there might even be a law requiring it

Top Bottom