What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Was in Jakarta last weekend for the CNY holidays and picked up some discounted DVDs... Watched "The Dictator" last night, laughed my socks off.

The new Dredd movie. It kicked butt!

John Carter. Big budget Disney CGI adventure flick with no plot, incomprehensible script, and no Johnny Depp to draw in the kids. In other words, a disaster.

Try reading the original pulp fiction stories by Edgar Rice Burroughs. They're pretty darn good. The first three are great, forget about the others.

Wreck-It Ralph last night. As a video game nerd and a lover of this type of movie, I had a blast. I want to watch it again because I'm sure I missed one of the hundreds of pop culture references.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Kurosawa's Yojimbo
proxy.php

Silver Linings Playbook with my wife for a late Valentines date last night. We enjoyed it. Not bad for a romdramadey or whatever genre that is.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Im watching Blade Runner for the first time. I have to be honest in saying that I dont understand why this is considered a classic Sci Fi movie.

Blade Runner is an alright movie, but I'm not a fan at all of Star Wars. I am, however, a good husband and married to a SW nerd so I've seen them all a lot of times.

Top Bottom