What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

"Skin Deep" a 1989 film by Blake Edwards starring the late John Ritter.

LOL funny movie about addiction in its' many forms.

I didn't know that Ritter was such a good movie actor.

In fact he was perfect for the role.

"Skin Deep" a 1989 film by Blake Edwards starring the late John Ritter.

LOL funny movie about addiction in its' many forms.

I didn't know that Ritter was such a good movie actor.

In fact he was perfect for the role.

I'm a huge John Ritter fan. It still makes me sad to think he's gone.

The Tree of Life.
I cannot comprehend the thought processes that would lead anyone to make a film like this.
The visual scenes were pretty; the storyline scenes had some charm (mainly from the lead actress); but together they became a horribly disjointed mashup.
I tried to enjoy it and treat it as an experience instead of a conventional movie, but found it pretentious and poorly implemented (story wise - technically it was stunning.) Was surprised to find it was only 2 hours 19 minutes long. It felt more like 4 hours.
The first part would make a nice screensaver.

We started The Ten Commandments last night, and the remaster on Blu-Ray looks spectacular! Plus, the use of extras, matte paintings, and all the other "Old Hollywood" tricks is really astounding. It's not my favorite subject matter, but they don't make them like that anymore!

Just finished watching this movie.

Damn good but difficult to watch at times.

Melancholia is a 2011 film written and directed by Lars von Trier, starring Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Kiefer Sutherland. The narrative revolves around two sisters during and shortly after the wedding party of one of them, while Earth is about to collide with an approaching rogue planet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom