What's new

Pasteur's in NYC

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The 34th St. location only has a few. The Lex ington Ave. spot has a lot more, mostly Simpsons.

Does Pasteur's in NYC sell shaving Brushes? If so, what brands/models?

I was in there recently (34th St.) and I didn't notice any, but that doesn't mean they don't sell them. Based upon their razor prices, and some (but not all) of their soap/AS/Cologne prices, you can do much better elsewhere. Try GentlemensBest.com, Westcoastshaving.com or vintagebladesllc.com for starters.

Good luck!

I was in there recently (34th St.) and I didn't notice any, but that doesn't mean they don't sell them. Based upon their razor prices, and some (but not all) of their soap/AS/Cologne prices, you can do much better elsewhere. Try GentlemensBest.com, Westcoastshaving.com or vintagebladesllc.com for starters.

Good luck!

Ordering on-line isn't really an option for me, as I will stay only a few days in NYC and I don't know if I can ship stuff to my hotel room. Does anyone know if it can be done?

The C.O. Bigelow store seemed to have some brushes when I visited a couple months ago. I don't remember any real specifics.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Don't forget that NYC has a really high sales tax as well (I think it is right now 8.75%), so one might consider online purchase.

Ordering on-line isn't really an option for me, as I will stay only a few days in NYC and I don't know if I can ship stuff to my hotel room. Does anyone know if it can be done?

You can have products shipped to your hotel room. Just make sure you call the hotel in advance and tell them that you're expecting one or more packages. When ordering, do so early enough in advance so that it can get there before you arrive. Make sure that they put your name, and Guest [dates], on the address label. Finally, obtain tracking number(s) for everything you order.

If you decide not to keep something, you could probably go to a UPS or FedEx location in Manhattan and ship them back to the vendor.

Top Bottom