What's new

Mennen II Green Tonic vs Skin Bracer Original

V

VR6ofpain

Does anyone know if this Mennen II Green Tonic after shave lotion is the same thing as Skin Bracer (by Mennen) Original after shave?

Green Tonic:
proxy.php
proxy.php

SB Original:
proxy.php

proxy.php

The Green Tonic is what I believe Mennen calls 'Sport' across the puddle. Or at least that's what I've read here a week or so since. It is not the original Skin Bracer scent, in any case. See here.

Last edited:
To be honest, and based solely on pure reasoning, I think ClubmanRob was wrong in that post. The fact is Mennen Green Tonic smells just like Dry Lime, and you know what? There was a Skin Bracer Dry Lime a long time ago in the US (like this one). But then again, I never tried this or the Sport version so I cannot be absolutely sure.
One thing I know: Mennen Green Tonic smells just like a good Gin & Tonic! :tongue_sm

V

VR6ofpain

Wish I could get ahold of this stuff in the states.

I wouldn't mind sending you a bottle of this stuff, but I fear the shipping expenses would be a bit steep (the bottle is heavy).

I wouldn't mind sending you a bottle of this stuff, but I fear the shipping expenses would be a bit steep (the bottle is heavy).

Sorry to hijack this thread -Vasco you are a champ mate. Always willing to send stuff to fellow B&B members:thumbup1:

I bought this aftershave lotion in France again, and I have to say the scent is really unique something I never smelled before from a aftershave. I would say it a very fresh sweet lime scent, and I think its great that Mennen got three variants of there aftershave and all off them have a good scent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom