What's new

Czech & Speake samples are in!

Wearing Oxford & Cambridge Sample today....very nice. I bet this would layer well with Nancyboy signature scent sc. It has some powerful lavender with some spice to make it more masculine.

My samples came in, and I'm having a great time sampling them all. I'm fairly certain that the Oxford & Cambridge will be on the top of my list to buy. I just put it on, so I don't know about the longevity of it. I also like Neroli, but it didn't seem to last long.

Got mine in the mail a few days ago. First thing I tried was the Cuba. Next thing I did was see if my wife liked it because I didn't. She didn't either so I washed it off. On me the Cuba smelled like I had rolled in a dirty ashtray after I had applied a light spicy/woodsy cologne. I guess it just doesn't work with my body chemistry.

Now the Frankincense & Myrrh - great stuff! The 88 and Cambridge both appeal to me but I have yet to try them on my skin.

Overall I am impressed with the scents and even though it took a long time to get the samples, at least they send them to the U.S. (and they were free!) I tried to get some samples from Floris (I was more than willing to pay) and they would not send them to the U.S. I have purchased a few scents in the past that did not work well on me and won't blindly buy anymore so C&S and Penhaligon's will get my business I guess.

I have been most excited about. Have been wearing it around the house for the last hour. So far, not impressed. I am being overwhelmed with the "floral middle notes" with no hint of any of the top notes and only very subtle woody base notes. I faintly detect what some may have previously described as "fecal" but not so obviously that that descriptor would be a deal-breaker for me. However, the overall scent is not very good

Watch Free Film Online | Watch Avatar movie online free

Which one? Cuba?

Top Bottom