What's new

Discussion thread for AOS sandalwood

it's a lovely cream, I had it last year, but it gave me a terrible rash, so I had to stop using it. It's too bad, because the lather and scent are so beautiful.

Jeff

It is as good a cream as I have used. I still prefer their Lemon scent, but this one is very strong. Great lather and nice shave. It is in my rotation.

I bought this from the AOS store here in Buffalo as part of a kit mainly because of the smell and the fact that it came with a brush. I’m new to wet shaving and I have very little education on the accouterments that are needed/wanted.

In short I love the smell of the PS oil, Cream and PS Balm! It helps give me a great shave BUT I think I am sensitive to it as my face burns all day. That and the price is a killer on the wallet!

Sadly I think I will need to try something else. I have some samples of Jack Black and I have had no problem when I use that. The problem there is that I don’t get that great manly smell that my wife likes. (Has some GREAT benefits!):thumbup:

I guess I will need to try to find a sandalwood cologne!

I'm in the minority but I am not a huge fan of the scent, or any sandalwood scent for that matter. However, my first tub broke (long story short) and they swapped it out with another one. But this one is... different. I'm pretty sure it's an older batch but it just doesn't work as good as my first tub.

it's a lovely cream, I had it last year, but it gave me a terrible rash, so I had to stop using it. It's too bad, because the lather and scent are so beautiful.

Jeff

I had the same problem and I had to get rid of it. It's a shame too because it is awesome.

Top Bottom