What's new

Show off your child photography

When my son was born, I opened a flickr account to share pics of him. As a new parent, I basically uploaded every single digital photo ever taken of him. He's 2.5 now, and I've learned to be more selective in my uploads. Still, he's easily the subject of about 90% of my 1.2k photos on flickr.

Many of us on this site show off pics of their "babies" in terms of shave gear. I've also seen threads on cars, pets... nothing for actual children. (hopefully this isn't a dupe post.)

Below are a few of my favorites. Why don't you add a few of your own? (No requirement that they be your own kid...)

Phototherapy or Spa treatment?

I ABSOLUTELY regret having the timestamp turned on :(

Newbie Towel

A look of longing

I really should re-crop this one.

On the way up!

Trapped in the tube

Running away (2d birthday)

Getting harder to get him to stand still for pictures :(

Nice pics, gurana. I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten more play -- perhaps it's the title (or maybe people don't want to post pics of their kids online)?

Anyway, here's one of my 17-year-old son breathing down my neck as I post on B&B:

picture.php

This photo is his punishment for looking over my shoulder. :ihih:

Nice pics, gurana. I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten more play -- perhaps it's the title (or maybe people don't want to post pics of their kids online)?

Anyway, here's one of my 17-year-old son breathing down my neck as I post on B&B:
This photo is his punishment for looking over my shoulder. :ihih:

Yeah, it's probably one or both of those... oh well, they can't all be winners.

Top Bottom