What's new

Rings and things

So guys, what sort of jewelery do you personally wear?

Rings? Necklaces? Bracelets? Lot or a little? All the time or sometimes?

I personally keep it simple. My Grandfathers ring (and his fathers before that) on my right ring finger with two small accent diamonds and a mystic topaz replacing the main diamond that now sits in my fiancees engagement ring. In a year there will be a wedding band on the other hand. Beyond that I don't do much jewelery, and only really wear it when I dress nicely, not everyday.

So gents, do you keep it simple or deck out in the bling?

watch, chain around my neck, ring on my right little pinkie always.

sometimes some kind of bracelet around my right wrist too

A watch, and sometimes my necklace with Buddha sitting in the lotus position.

Not big on rings; the only one I'll ever wear is my wedding band if I get married.

i never could find rings that fit comfortably, partly due to big hands and mosty because im cheap when it comes to jewelry :) watches and bracelets always get caught when i wear them daily and necklaces just feel weird to me, so i go with a nice traditional...

3 lip piercings and a nose ring, i find it harder to lose things when there embedded in my face :)

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Simple here, too:
watch, wedding band and a simple gold Claddagh on the same finger as the wedding band - no chains, bracelets etc.

Watch and wedding ring. Errrr...scratch the wedding ring - I have to loose another 15lbs. before I can wear that again! :lol:

Many women have told myself and other friends that a ring on a man is an absolute no no. They actually find rings "unattractive" and "repulsive" on a man, unless it is a wedding ring. One woman went so far to say that she would never date a man who wore any type of ring.

Many women have told myself and other friends that a ring on a man is an absolute no no. They actually find rings "unattractive" and "repulsive" on a man, unless it is a wedding ring. One woman went so far to say that she would never date a man who wore any type of ring.

That seems rather shallow, luckily for me I have a great woman and she bought me my ring. :thumbup:

Top Bottom