What's new

which cheesecake?

our single's ministry is having a potluck in 2 weeks. i'm making a cheesecake. there are 3 choices but i need help deciding which one. the ministry consists of aoubt 10 women and 2 men. i know for a fact someone else is doing a german chocolate cake. here are the 3 choices. which would you suggest i make?

NOTE: you can only choose one cause i'm only making one. let's not make this difficult for me.

carmel pecan (plain cheesecake with carmel pecan between cake and crust)
sauteed apple (plain cheesecake with sauteed apples between cake and crust)
plain cheesecake covered in chocolate ganache topped with cherry pie filling

You should've added a poll to the thread. I go for #3.

On another note, those are great odds for the men not to remain single.

#3 for me too. Can we expect to see a pic when you are done baking it so that we could drool over it?

our single's ministry is having a potluck in 2 weeks. i'm making a cheesecake. there are 3 choices but i need help deciding which one. the ministry consists of aoubt 10 women and 2 men. i know for a fact someone else is doing a german chocolate cake. here are the 3 choices. which would you suggest i make?

NOTE: you can only choose one cause i'm only making one. let's not make this difficult for me.

See bold....

plain cheesecake covered in chocolate ganache topped with cherry pie filling...and if you need a speaker...... :)

Top Bottom