What's new

Metroplex B&B Gathering?

Just got word from Paul.C that his tour in the M.E. is over and he will be in town 12 Dec - 18 Dec. Thank you and welcome home, Paul!

In addition, we are in the midst of the holiday season so who is up for a little B&B gathering. Perhaps midday Sunday, 13 December???

We could gather together and have some Christmas cheer. Maybe even a little gift pass????

Post if you are interested.

Thanks.

I'd be up for it. Unless I am wrong ( in which case my wife will remind me ) I don't have any plans for that day. Plus the Cowboy's don't play til 3. Should give me time to get home and watch most of it.

I really wish I could, but Sunday is out for me & I've had long-standing plans with some gents for the 12th... Welcome home Paul. That's tremendous news! Thank you:thumbup:

Okay, we have an option B available: Saturday, 11 December.

Is Saturday better for those concerned?

Hadn't gotten to that part yet...just trying to see if there was any interest. But since you have asked...is David's BBQ still okay or is a new establishment desired? And how about noonish?

I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one. Have some BBQ and sweet tea for me.

Paul, welcome home! :w00t:

And to all the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of Holidays! :thumbup:

I just got word that SmoovD's wife has birthday plans for him that will keep him from attending. Have a great birthday, Daniel - even though we'll miss you!

Right now, it appears that the only folks planning to make it are Paul.C (and Ruth) and me.

Who's going to join us?

Top Bottom